Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Twisted Ribbon Technique and Winner
Friday, October 14, 2022
Mystery Stamping with Holly & Frenchie
Mystery Stamping #9 With Holly and Frenchie. This is the perfect time to create a card with Frenchie and I. This will be a Free Stamping class live on Youtube.
This month it's two for one. We'll make two cards. Frenchie will teach one, and I will teach one, plus we will have some extra samples for both cards. In this mystery stamping, we'll share some fun layouts using scrap designer paper plus a fun fold.
The time zones for the class are
- Hawaii 3 pm
- Alaska 4 pm
- Pacific 5 pm
- Mountain 6 pm
- Central 7 pm
- Eastern 8 pm
Join us live
The link for the video will NOT be activated till we start the live. This format will be different from the past because we will both be live from two different locations. To set that up, we ( I mean Frenchie) need to make the connection. Make sure you scroll down to the bottom for all the supplies and measurements you need to make the mystery card. Also, I have a link where you can share your finished card.
Time zone is
Hawaii 3 pm
Alaska 4 pm
Pacific 5 pm
Mountain 6 pm
Central 7 pm
Eastern 8 pm
What is Mystery Stamping?
I bet many will ask, what is Mystery Stamping? Well, it is a mystery till the event is over. But here is how it works. First, prepare your supplies (list below), and we will teach you how to make a card with the supplies you have gathered from the list below. It is a simple card for all levels of stampers. I am sure you will be pleased with tonight's card if you are a beginner or an avid stamper. This will be lots of fun so I hope you can join us live.
Holly's Card Measurements
Card #1 with Holly
- Color cardstock 8½ x 5½, 4 x 5¼
- Coordinating card stock 4⅛ x 5⅜
- White or Vanilla 2 x 5, die cut or punch for your greeting
- Designer paper 5 pieces ½ x 2¾ of one design and 5 pieces ½ x 2¾ of coordinating design
The stamp set and ink will be shared with you need tonight, as this can be finished after the card is complete.
Frenchie's Card Measurements
Card #1 with Frenchie
- Color cardstock 7 ¼ x 5 ½, 1 ¾ circle.
- White or Vanilla 2 x 5 ¼, 2 "circle.
- Designer paper 5 pieces ¾ x 2¾ of one design and 5 pieces ¾ x 2¾, 2¾ x 5¼ of coordinating design.
A greeting stamp that fits in the 1¾ circle, one ink pad that coordinates with the color cardstock.
Sunday, September 4, 2022
All Bundled Up with Holly and Frenchie
- Adhere Texture Chic designer paper strips to the inside layer and then inside the card base.
- Adhere the large Texture Chic designer paper to the card base.
- Adhere the scalloped rectangle to the card front.
- Adhere a Wonderful Snowflake from the July-Dec Mini Catalog to the top left corner. Make sure the tips of the snowflake are within the card base.
- Stamp the moose onto the deckled rectangle with Memento black ink.
- Use Stampin' Blends to color the moose. Antlers are in Crumb Cake combo, hat and scarf are in Soft Succulent combo and Evening Evergreen combo, inside the ears and the tongue are in light Flirty Flamingo, the hooves are in 200 and the moose is in 400, 600 and 700.
- With a blending brush, lightly sponge Soft Succulent at the top part of the moose image and Evening Evergreen on the bottom. I did not mask the moose and made sure I was using a very light hand to add the color. Adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Friday, September 2, 2022
Linen Paper and Celebrate Sunflowers
- Sponge the linen paper (or basic white) with blending brushes and Crushed Curry, Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie.
- Die cut sponged layer with the Split Card Textures die. If you are using the linen paper, it has adhesive on the back so you will want to run it through Stamp N Cut and Emboss machine 2 or 3 times. If you are using card stock then once is plenty.
- Adhere the die cut layer to the Basic Black layer and then onto the card base.
- Stamp the large sunflower onto the 3½ Basic White square with Memento Black ink.
- Color sunflower with Stampin' Blends markers: Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede.
- Put an adhesive sheet onto the 3½ Basic Black square and then die cut with the large detail sunflower die. Remove backing off and adhere to colored sunflower. Adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimesionals.
- Cut the 2 sprig images from the vellum and tuck under sunflower with glue dots.
- Stamp the greeting onto the Basic Black strip with VersaMark ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder. Use coordinating dies to cut it out. (Charming Sentiments is the bundle)
- Scatter some matte black dots onto the card front.
- For the inside, stamp the greeting in Pumpkin Pie. Stamp the small sunflower with Memento Black ink and color the same as the large sunflower.
- Stamp a small flower in Memento Black ink onto the envelope.
Saturday, July 16, 2022
Abigail Rose Suite
- Cut the 4¼ x 3 Early Espresso and Very Vanilla layers with the Fabulous Frames die. Adhere the outside frame from the Early Espresso to the designer paper layer and then onto the card base.
- Stamp the flower and leave images onto the 3¼ x 5½ Very Vanilla layer with Soft Suede ink.
- Cut the open leaf die from the Mint Macaron.
- Stamp the greeting from Charming Sentiments onto the inside Very Vanilla frame with Early Espresso ink.
- Using the Mint Macaron and Petal Pink classic markers, make some splatters onto the stamped Very Vanilla. Adhere to card front, inside of the Early Espresso frame.
- Color the flower and leaves with Petal Pink, Mint Macaron and Soft Suede Stampin' Blends markers. Die cut with coordinating die.
- Adhere the open leaf and the colored leaves to the back of the flower then add to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a little Wink of Stella to the center of the flower.
- For the inside (4 x 5¼ Very Vanilla) and the envelope stamp a partial flower in Crumb Cake ink.
Thursday, July 14, 2022
Boughs of Holly and Merriest Moments
- Adhere Real Red to card base.
- Adhere all 3 pieces of designer paper to card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen onto the Basic White. Cut with the Seasonal Label dies. Sponge edges with Real Red ink.
- Stamp 1 large and 1 small poinsettia in Real Red onto the Basic White. Cut with coordinating dies (Merriest Frames)
- Stamp 2 large leaves. First ink the leaf with Old Olive, stamp off and then with a sponge dauber go around the edges with Garden Green. Cut with coordinating dies.
- Adhere the greeting to card front with Stampin' dimensionals. Add the flower, layering the 2 together.
- Tuck the leaves under the flower. Add a champagne rhinestone to the label and then splatter wink of Stella by hitting against a bone folder.
- For the inside and envelope stamp the large poinsettia with Real Red and the leaves the same way. Add Crumb Cake ink to the center of all of the flowers with the little dots image.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink.