Hello, hello, welcome back. My share for you today is a card I made for a team challenge. My upline sent me a sample of the 5 new in colors and I was to make a card showcasing at least one of the colors. I chose to spotlight Misty Moonlight and Bumble Bee. I absolutely love the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle so made the big sunflower the focal point.
Thick WhisperWhite: 8½ x 5½, scored at 4¼ for the card base
2020-2022 In Color designer paper: 4 x 5¼, 4 x ¾
Misty Moonlight: 3¾ x 5
Whisper White: 3½ x 4¾
Bumble Bee: 3¾ x 3¾
- Using the Basic Patterns Decorative Masks, a sponge dauber and Misty Moonlight ink, sponge the polka dots onto the Whisper White layer.
- Cover the back of the Misty Moonlight layer with an adhesive sheet and then using the outline die image cut out the sunflower. Adhere the Misty Moonlight layer to the Misty Moonlight designer paper.
- Stamp the greeting onto the sponged Whisper White layer at bottom center in Memento Black ink. Adhere the Whisper White layer to the Misty Moonlight layers.
- Adhere the designer paper strip across the center of sponged layer. Then, adhere the sponged layers to the card front.
- Stamp the large sunflower image using Mango Melody ink onto the Bumble Bee layer. Cut with coordinating die. Brush the petals with Clear Wink of Stella glitter.
- Peel the backing off of the outline sunflower image and then adhere to the Bumble Bee sunflower. Adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some Cinnamon Cider enamel dots to the middle of the sunflower and then scatter a few of the Misty Moonlight enamel dots around the card front.
- For the inside, stamp the sentiment in Mango Melody and the small sunflower image in Misty Moonlight.
- Stamp the small sunflower on the bottom left corner of the envelope.
Complete supply list for you:
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
Customer Appreciation. All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code MXZPEP7X qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF includes three cards, 2 12x12 scrapbook pages and a candy bar box. This tutorial includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies list to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so that you will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7. This month I have a bonus PDF for you that includes the same 8 cards and box, but is made with the Ornate Garden specialty paper.