Hello, welcome to my blog. My share for you today is using new products from the August - December 2020 Mini Catalog from Stampin' UP! These products will be available on August 4th, unless you become a discount shopper and join my team. Then you can put these items in your starter kit. I am just loving the Snowflake Splendor designer paper so decided to use it again. Snowflakes and Pool Party look so nice together. Let's jump in and I'll explain how I made this card.
Thick Whisper White: 8½ x 5½ scored at 4¼ for card base
Whisper White: 5 x 3-7/8, embossed with the Winter Snow folder
Pool Party: 4-3/8 x 3, cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies
designer paper: 3-9/16 x 2¼, cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies
Shimmery White: approx 2½ x 8½, to cut snowflakes and label
- Adhere the embossed layer to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the designer paper to the Pool Party Layer and then onto card front.
- Cut 3 snowflakes and the small label die from the Shimmery White.
- Stamp the greeting onto the label with Pool Party ink. Adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the snowflakes to card front.
- In the center of each snowflake add an adhesive backed snowflake and then randomly add some of the snowflake sequins.
- For the inside stamp the sentiment and snowflakes in Pool Party. I stamped off on the snowflakes.
- Stamp a snowflake onto the envelope.
Complete Supply List for you:
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
Customer Appreciation. All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code MXZPEP7X qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF includes designs from two different team-mates of mine. These tutorials includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies list to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so that you will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.