Hello my stamping friends. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I am sharing items from the new August - December 2020 Mini Catalog from Stampin' UP! I know it's only July, but I couldn't wait to play with the Snow Wonder stamp set. I love snowmen and this particular one is fabulous. You can purchase the bundle and save 10% and the dies cut this beautiful snowman out. The greeting on the front and the sentiment on the inside come from Itty Bitty Christmas and the snowflakes on the inside come from Snowflake Wishes. I chose one of the patterns of paper from the Snowflake Splendor pack and accented my card with the Snowflake Splendor ribbon and the Snowflake Adhesive-backed Embellishments. The card measurements and supplies used are listed below.
Thick Whisper White: 4¼ x 11 scored at 5½ for the card base
Pool Party: 3-7/8 x 5¼
Snowflake Splendor patterned paper: 3-13/16 x 5-1/8
Whisper White: 3¼ x 3 and a strip that is ½ x 2-7/8
- Cut the patterned paper with largest stitched rectangle with the 5th largest cut from the middle to make the frame.
- Stamp the trees onto the Pool Party layer with Pool Party ink, stamped off. I also masked the trees closest to the bottom to stamp the trees in the middle of the frame.
- Adhere the frame to the Pool Party layer. Wrap some of the Snowflake Splendor around this layer and then adhere onto the card base.
- Stamp the snowman in Basic Gray ink, stamped off, then color him with Stampin' Blends. I used Pool Party combo, Mossy Meadow light, Cherry Cobbler dark, Basic Black light and Pumpkin Pie dark. Cut out with coordinating die. Add to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Snowflake Splendor ribbon and adhere to card front with glue dots.
- Stamp the greeting onto the Whisper White strip with Pool Party ink. Punch the right end with the Banners Pick A Punch and adhere to card front with mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some snowflake embellishments randomly.
- Stamp the sentiment on the inside with Pool Party and the snowflakes with Pool Party also, but stamped off first.
- Add some snowflakes to your envelope with Pool Party ink.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
Customer Appreciation. All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code MXZPEP7X qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF includes designs from two different team-mates of mine. These tutorials includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies list to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so that you will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.