- Cut 6 ½ inch pieces from the card front so that when you are done you will have 6 strips that measure ½ x 4⅛
- Emboss the 6 strips you cut from the card front and the additional 3 strips that measure ½ x 4⅛ with the Timber embossing folder.
- Lightly sponge Gray Granite ink over the embossing to distress the fence a little.
- With the Take A Banners Pick A Punch, cut the tops of the 6 pickets you cut from the card base.
- Adhere the designer paper that looks like the sky onto the card front.
- Line up an uncut wood strip horizontally on your work station. Put a small amount of adhesive on the uncut end of the picket and adhere even with the bottom and left edge. Repeat with another picket an line up with the bottom and right edge. If you are using grid paper to line up the rest of the pickets you would skip 2 squares between each one.
- Put a little adhesive on the top of each picket, line the bottom edge up with the bottom of the card base and adhere the pickets to card front over your sky paper.
- Adhere the remaining two horizontal wood pieces, just putting adhesive on the section of the picket that it will adhere to.
- Adhere the remaining designer paper to the inside, making the left, right and bottom margins equal.
- On the 3 x 5 Basic White stamp 6 small daisies in Lemon Lolly ink. Cut with coordinating die.
- Stamp the centers of the daisies with Pebbled Path ink.
- Cut 6 detail daisy images with the remaining Basic White piece and adhere to top of each yellow daisy.
- Cut 2 of each of all of the small detail leaves from Darling Details dies.
- Cut 3 of the tall flower images from Darling Details dies from the Highland Heather piece.
- Adhere some of the daisies flat and some with Stampin' Dimensionals. Be carful not to use too much glue an stick your card shut. You will just want adhesive where the flower is going to sit on the picket. I used 5 daisies on the card front.
- With liquid glue tuck the purple flowers and the leaves behind the daisies.
- Adhere the remaining daisy to the inside. (I forgot to do this in the video).
Sunday, July 23, 2023
Thursday, July 13, 2023
You can view the video HERE
Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Sunday, July 2, 2023
Christmas Card Mega Class
Hello Stamping Friends,
I will be teaming up with France "Frenchie" Martin to offer you a mega Christmas card class in August. This will be an all-day event as you will be making 8 Christmas Cards and 2 Fall cards. Space will be limited so RSVP soon. If you are not able to make the in-person class, we will be offering an online version of the class as well. The online version will include all of the pre-cut paper with any embossed/die cuts provided. All you will need is ink, stamp sets and adhesive to complete your cards.
When: August 26, 2023
Where: Wyoming Bank and Trust - 5827 Yellowstone Rd, Cheyenne
Time: 9:30 am
What to Bring: Potluck dish and adhesive of your choice
Cost: $35 - prepayment reserves your spot
RSVP: at your earliest convenience or at least by August 19th. Since space is limited, we will cut off registrations earlier if we reach our maximum.
RSVP by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or texting me at 307-214-1442
This will be a potluck as well so please include in your RSVP if you are bringing a side, main dish or dessert. If we have too much of one category, we will ask if you can bring something else.
On-Line Live Class
When: September 9, 2023
Where: live on Frenchie's YouTube channel
Time: 9:30am MST
Cost: $35 plus Shipping of $6.95 (includes all of the paper items for all 10 cards. You will need ink, stamps and adhesive to complete)
Saturday, July 1, 2023