Howdy stamping friends. I have a new card for you today showcasing the Prized Peony and Beautiful Autumn stamp sets. I sponged a piece of shimmery white paper with Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce and Soft Seafoam. After I blended the colors together I wiped it off with a paper towel I then stamped the peonies and leaves in versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder. The Soft Seafoam layer is the new velveteen paper, embossed with the Ornate Floral folder. See below for all the measurements, instructions and shopping list.
Thick Whisper White: 4¼ x 11 scored at 5½ for card base
Pretty Peacock: 4 x 5¼
Soft Seafoam Velveteen: 3¾ x 5, embossed with Ornate Floral
Shimmery White: 1¾ x 5
Ribbon: 4½ and 8"
- Using the smallest label from Hippo & Friends dies, cut from center of Pretty Peacock layer.
- Adhere embossed velveteen layer to Pretty Peacock layer.
- With Stampin' Sponges, sponge Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce and Soft Seafoam onto the Shimmery White layer. Wipe with a paper towel. If you have an embossing buddy you can wipe it over this layer as well.
- With VersaMark ink randomly stamp the middle sized peony and one of the leaves all over your sponged layer. Heat emboss with white powder. Let cool and adhere to velveteen layer.
- Wrap the 4½ piece of ribbon around all of the layers and adhere to back with glue dots. Adhere these layers to card base.
- Tie a bow with the 8" piece of ribbon and adhere to card front with glue dots.
- Randomly stamp the little outline leaf image from Beautiful Autumn onto the Pretty Peacock label in Pretty Peacock ink. Make sure ink is dry (you can wipe the embossing buddy over it if you have one). Stamp greeting in VersaMark ink in the center of the label and heat emboss with white powder. Adhere to card front with mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- For the inside stamp the smallest peony in Shaded Spruce, the sentiment in Pretty Peacock and the little square images in Soft Seafoam.
- Add a peony to the envelope with Shaded Spruce ink.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
Customer Appreciation. All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code 9T7AQ7R4 qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF includes 7 different card designs plus an important date booklet with matching pen. These tutorials includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies list to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so that you will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.