Hello my stamping friends. I know we are in the middle of summer, but I have a Christmas card I'd like to share with you. I absolutely love the new designer paper Boughs of Holly in the July-December mini catalog. I am getting ready for Christmas in July card class so I am in Christmas mode. This is such a simple layout and could be changed up with any paper and stamp set. My choice of stamp set today includes Merriest Moments. I have all of the details below for you if you'd like to recreate this card.
Thick Basic White: 4¼ x 11 scored at 5½ for card base.
Real Red: 4 x 5¼
Designer Paper: 5⅛ x 1½, 2¼ x 1¾, 2¼ x 3¼
Basic White: 2 x 8½
- Adhere Real Red to card base.
- Adhere all 3 pieces of designer paper to card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen onto the Basic White. Cut with the Seasonal Label dies. Sponge edges with Real Red ink.
- Stamp 1 large and 1 small poinsettia in Real Red onto the Basic White. Cut with coordinating dies (Merriest Frames)
- Stamp 2 large leaves. First ink the leaf with Old Olive, stamp off and then with a sponge dauber go around the edges with Garden Green. Cut with coordinating dies.
- Adhere the greeting to card front with Stampin' dimensionals. Add the flower, layering the 2 together.
- Tuck the leaves under the flower. Add a champagne rhinestone to the label and then splatter wink of Stella by hitting against a bone folder.
- For the inside and envelope stamp the large poinsettia with Real Red and the leaves the same way. Add Crumb Cake ink to the center of all of the flowers with the little dots image.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink.
Click the picture below for a complete list of supplies I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
To get updates in your inbox when I post to my blog, please click HERE
All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code RRX9J2KJ qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's file includes the labels for all of the stamps, dies and punches in the July-December 2022 Mini catalog. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF tutorial. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.