Crumb Cake: 8 ½ x 5 ½ scored at 4¼
Abigail Rose designer paper: 4 x 5½
Early Espresso: 4¼ x 3
Very Vanilla: 4¼ x 3, 3¼ x 5½, 4 x 5¼
Mint Macaron: 1½ x 1½
- Cut the 4¼ x 3 Early Espresso and Very Vanilla layers with the Fabulous Frames die. Adhere the outside frame from the Early Espresso to the designer paper layer and then onto the card base.
- Stamp the flower and leave images onto the 3¼ x 5½ Very Vanilla layer with Soft Suede ink.
- Cut the open leaf die from the Mint Macaron.
- Stamp the greeting from Charming Sentiments onto the inside Very Vanilla frame with Early Espresso ink.
- Using the Mint Macaron and Petal Pink classic markers, make some splatters onto the stamped Very Vanilla. Adhere to card front, inside of the Early Espresso frame.
- Color the flower and leaves with Petal Pink, Mint Macaron and Soft Suede Stampin' Blends markers. Die cut with coordinating die.
- Adhere the open leaf and the colored leaves to the back of the flower then add to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a little Wink of Stella to the center of the flower.
- For the inside (4 x 5¼ Very Vanilla) and the envelope stamp a partial flower in Crumb Cake ink.
For my complete supplies list, please click on the picture below. This will add all the items to your shopping cart with me so be sure to uncheck the items you already have.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
To get updates in your inbox when I post to my blog, please click HERE
All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code JSPYWKZW qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's file includes the labels for all of the stamps, dies and punches in the July-December 2022 Mini catalog. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF tutorial. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.
Post a Comment