Hello my stamping friends. I have a fun share for you today. My bestie, Frenchie, and I did a joint video showing you how we made these adorable moose cards. I just love this moose and it was so fun creating the video. I am in Wyoming and Frenchie is in Texas so I'm sure glad she knew how to make this work for us. In my part of the video I show you how I colored the moose with Stampin' Up! Blends markers and Frenchie concentrated on background techniques. I hope you'll scroll down and watch the video. If you like the video please like and subscribe to both of our channels.
Smoky Slate: 4¼ x 11 scored at 5½ for the card base
Texture Chic: 4 x 5¼, ½ x 4 and ¼ x 4
Smoky Slate: 3¼ x 4¾ cut with the Scalloped Contours dies
Basic White: 2¾ x 4 cut with the 4th largest Deckled Rectangle dies
Basic White: 4 x 5¼ for the inside
- Adhere Texture Chic designer paper strips to the inside layer and then inside the card base.
- Adhere the large Texture Chic designer paper to the card base.
- Adhere the scalloped rectangle to the card front.
- Adhere a Wonderful Snowflake from the July-Dec Mini Catalog to the top left corner. Make sure the tips of the snowflake are within the card base.
- Stamp the moose onto the deckled rectangle with Memento black ink.
- Use Stampin' Blends to color the moose. Antlers are in Crumb Cake combo, hat and scarf are in Soft Succulent combo and Evening Evergreen combo, inside the ears and the tongue are in light Flirty Flamingo, the hooves are in 200 and the moose is in 400, 600 and 700.
- With a blending brush, lightly sponge Soft Succulent at the top part of the moose image and Evening Evergreen on the bottom. I did not mask the moose and made sure I was using a very light hand to add the color. Adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
For my complete supplies list, please HERE to go straight to my online store.
For all of the details on Frenchie's cards please click over to Frenchie's Blog
You can view our video below:
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
To get updates in your inbox when I post to my blog, please click HERE
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code NHTYC4ZN qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's file includes 7 different Christmas cards. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF tutorial. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.
Post a Comment