Hello my stamping friends. Welcome to my blog. My share for you today uses an older stamp set from the annual catalog. I just love Celebrate Sunflowers and don't use it near enough. I have seen several cards on Pinterest with the sunflower on wood paper and I think they are just striking so I had to give it a shot. All my dimensions and instructions are below for you.
Thick Basic White: 4¼ x 11 scored at 5½ for card base, 1¾ x 2½
In Good Taste designer paper: 4 x 5¼, ½ x 4
Harvest Meadow designer paper: 3½ x 3½
Misty Moonlight: 3½ x 3½, ¾ x 4-1/8, 1¾ x 4¾
Snowy White Velvet Sheets: 1¾ x 3
- Put adhesive sheets on the back of all of the Misty Moonlight layers. Cut the detailed outline sunflower from the 3½ x 3½ piece and both sprig pieces from the 1¾ x 4¾ layer. You will also cut two detailed outline leaves from this layer as well.
- Cut the full leaf image from the 1¾ x 2½ Basic White.
- Cut both sprig pieces from the Snowy White Velvet.
- Cut the full sunflower image out from the Harvest Meadow designer paper.
- Remove all of the adhesive backing from the detailed images and adhere to coordinating full images.
- Stamp the greeting in Misty Moonlight ink at the top left corner of the In Good Taste Layer. Adhere to card base.
- Put Stampin' Dimensionals around the center of the sunflower and adhere to card base. Then add the sprigs and leaves. Brush the detailed outline of the sunflower with Wink of Stella.
- For the inside, adhere the designer paper to the Misty Moonlight strip and then to the bottom of the card base.
- Stamp the small sunflower onto the envelope with Misty Moonlight ink
CLICK HERE or on the picture below to add all of the supplies to your shopping cart. Just remember to uncheck the items you already have.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
. All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code UQHDTRE3 qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF includes the labels for all of the stamps, punches, folders and dies. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.