Hello stamping friends. I have another Sale-A-Bration set to showcase today. This one is Delicate Dahlias and is free with a $100 order, before tax and shipping, in my online store. I just love this set as the flower is absolutely gorgeous. I paired the flower with the You're A Peach designer paper. All of the details are listed below for you.
Thick Basic White: 8½ x 5½ scored at 4¼ for the card base
Basic White: 3-1/8 x 3-1/8
You're A Peach designer paper: 4 x 5¼, ¾ x 4
Calypso Coral: 3-3/8 x 3-3/8
Pale Papaya ribbon: 6" and about 8"
- Adhere the Calypso Coral square to the designer paper making the left margin and the top and bottom margins equal.
- Adhere the 6" piece of ribbon across the middle of the designer paper.
- Ink the large dahlia full image in Pale Papaya and then using a sponge dauber, ink the edges and middle with Calypso Coral. Stamp onto the Basic White square.
- Ink up the outline dahlia with Calypso Coral and stamp over the full image.
- For the envelope, huff on both images to stamp a lighter flower.
- Stamp the greeting in Memento Black ink onto the bottom left corner of the Basic White.
- Adhere stamped layer to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow in the 8" piece of ribbon and adhere to card front with glue dots.
- Scatter some Genial Gems onto the card front.
- Add some Wink of Stella splatters by hitting the Wink of Stella pen against your bone folder. This will put little shimmery splatters on your card.
- For the inside adhere the designer paper strip to the left side.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
. All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code UQHDTRE3 qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF includes the labels for all of the stamps, punches, folders and dies. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.
Post a Comment