Hello my stamping friends. I have two cards to share with you today that feature the Frightfully Cute bundle. One of my coworker's requested 2 Halloween cards for her granddaughters.
Both cards use the Cute Halloween designer paper but the cards are so different.
Highland Heather: 8½ x 5½ scored at 4¼ for the card base, 4¼ x 3¼ cut with with largest Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle
Basic White: 2¾ x 3¾ cut with the 2nd largest Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle, 3¾ x 2, 3½ x 4¾
Cute Halloween designer paper: 2 pieces of 4 x 5¼
Black Glitter paper: 2¾ x 2¾
Old Olive: 1¾ x 2
Flirty Flamingo: 1¾ x 1
- Put an adhesive sheet onto the back of the Black Glitter paper, then cut with the spider web die.
- Cut the label and the witch's hat from the 3¾ x 2 Basic White. Stamp the greeting onto the label with Memento Black ink or Stazon.
- Using the broom from the Seasonal Swirls die, cut 2 Old Olive and 1 Flirty Flamingo. Adhere to the Basic White scallop rectangle.
- Stamp the spider with Memento Black ink or Stazon in between the brooms. Adhere to Highland Heather scallop rectangle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the polka dot designer paper to the card front and the boo designer paper to the inside of the card.
- Cut ¼ of the spider web off in a pie shape. Adhere the large piece at the top left corner of the card front and the smaller section at the bottom right corner.
- Adhere the scallop rectangles to the card front.
- Color the witch's hat with Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight and Black Blends.
- Adhere the bottom of the witch's hat to the top of the label with the greeting and adhere to card front.
- Add some Playing With Patterns Resin Dots to the label and randomly to card front.
- For the inside stamp one sentiment in Memento or Stazon and the other one in Highland Heather. Stamp the witch in Memento or Stazon. Adhere to inside.
- Stamp a witch on the envelope.
Here's all of the details for this version
I have a complete shopping list for you that includes all of the items for both cards. You can click HERE or on the picture below.
Old Olive: 8½ x 5½ scored at 4¼ for the card base.
Pumpkin Pie: 5 x 3¾
Cute Halloween designer paper: 2 pieces of 4-1/8 x 5-3/8, 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 (Boo), 4 x 2-3/8 (Black), 1¼ x 6 for the fence (gray stripes)
Black Glitter paper: 2¼ x 3¼
Basic White: ¾ x 2¾, 1½ x 1½
Crumb Cake: 1¼ x 1¼
- Put an adhesive sheet onto the back of the Black Glitter paper, then cut 2 trees and just the eyes of the owl.
- Cut the owl from the center of the Pumpkin Pie layer. You only need to save the nose.
- Put adhesive sheets onto the fence designer paper and then cut the fence 3 times.
- Stamp the moon in Daffodil Delight and cut with coordinating circle die.
- Cut the owl from the Crumb Cake.
- Stamp the greeting onto the ¾ x 2¾ Basic White then cut with the long label die.
- Adhere the striped designer paper to the card front and the haunted house designer paper to the inside of the card.
- Adhere the boo designer paper to the Pumpkin Pie and then onto card front.
- Adhere the moon and the glitter tree to the right side of the black designer paper. Make the branches and moon even with the top of the paper. The fence will cover the trunk.
- Adhere all 3 fence pieces to the bottom of the black designer paper.
- Stamp the witch in versamark ink onto the black designer paper and then heat emboss with white powder. Adhere this layer to the Highland Heather layer and then onto the card front.
- Put 2 dimensionals onto the back of the owl, making one of them cover the eyes and beak.
- Add the black glitter eyes to the owl along with his orange beak. Add to card front.
- Adhere the greeting with Stampin' dimensionals to the card front. Accent with 2 black matte dots.
- For the inside stamp one sentiment in Memento or Stazon and the other one in Old Olive. Adhere to inside. Adhere the other glitter tree to the bottom left corner of the inside.
- Stamp a witch on the envelope.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it. Don't forget to check out my customer appreciation tutorial below.
. All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code P96X6XRR qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF includes the cards and boxes for all of your gifting needs. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.
Post a Comment