Hello, welcome to my blog. My share for you today is a card I am using for a sympathy card, but you could use it for any occasion. I love sparkle and bling and this card definitely has that. I have had the Rainbow Glimmer paper for awhile as it is a carry-over item from last year's annual catalog. I don't use it often, but thought I would pair it with a layer of Basic Black. I love the contrast it provides.
Rich Razzleberry: 4¼ x 11 scored at 5½ for the card base
Basic Black: 4¼ x 5½ (2 pieces) and ¾ x 5
Rainbow Glimmer paper: 3¼ x 4-9/16
Basic White: 3¼ x 4-9/16
Black Glittered Organdy ribbon: 4¼ and about 8"
- Using the Scallop Contours die, use the largest scalloped rectangle and cut both pieces of Basic Black.
- With the Meadows dies cut 2 of the images from the Rainbow Glimmer paper. On one of them, the stem was too long soi positioned my cutting plate where I wanted the stem to end so that I could have a small border at the bottom of the glimmer paper. I then used my snips and cut the stem.
- Adhere the glimmer paper to one of the Basic Black scallop rectangles.
- Cut the long skinny die from the ¾ strip of Basic Black and adhere to the glimmer paper. I used liquid glue, but you could also use adhesive sheets.
- Wrap the 4¼ piece of ribbon around the glimmer paper, going through one of the scallops on each side. Adhere to back of layer, then adhere to card base.
- Tie a bow into the 8" ribbon and adhere to card front.
- Scatter a few of the Artistry Blooms sequins to card front.
- For the inside, stamp the flower bouquet image in Coastal Cabana ink and then the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry.
- Adhere inside layer to the other Basic Black scalloped rectangle and then to inside card base.
- Stamp the flower bouquet onto your envelope as well with Coastal Cabana.
I have a complete product list for you. Just click HERE or on the image to the right to add all of the products to your shopping cart. Remember to uncheck the items you already have.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
Customer Appreciation. All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code 4UWADCQV qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF includes the labels for all stamp sets, dies, punches and embossing folders. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.
Post a Comment