Hello stamping friends. My share for you today uses the Color & Contour Bundle found on page 98 in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. I absolutely love this bundle. The flowers are whimsical and have a great watercolor look. I think the dies that go with this bundle are amazing!! There are dies that cut the flowers, but there are also 5 different scalloped rectangles and a large scallop border die. All of the rectangles have different features about them. They have open scallops, tiny dots, stitching, open lines you can weave paper or ribbon through and a scallop with open dots. I used the scallop stitched die for this project. I love black with a pop of color so my color of choice today is Polished Pink, one of the new In-Colors for 2021-2023. I have all of the measurements and instructions below, as well as a complete shopping list that will add all items into your shopping cart.
Basic Black: 8½ x 5½ scored at 4¼ for the card base, 5 x 3¾
Polished Pink: 4 x 5¼
Basic White: 4 x 2¾, 4 x 5¼, 5½ x 2
Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon: 4½ & 8"
- Emboss the right side of the Polished Pink layer with Meadow Moments folder and adhere to card base.
- Emboss the right side of the Basic Black layer with the Meadow Moments folder. Wrap the 4½" piece of ribbon around this layer and adhere to card front.
- Cut the Basic White 4 x 2¾ layer with the stitched scalloped rectangle. Randomly stamp the leaf image with Soft Succulent ink. Adhere to card front on the left side.
- Stamp 3 of the outline flowers onto the 5½ x 2 Basic White layer. Leave enough room to die cut them. Stamp the full flower image in Polished Pink over the outline images. Cut flowers with coordinating die. Adhere two of the flowers directly onto the rectangle, one at the top and one at the bottom. Then adhere the final flower to the center with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow in the 8" ribbon and adhere to card front with glue dots.
- Randomly scatter some Polished Pink In-Color Jewels onto the card front.
- For the inside, stamp one flower and two leaves.
- Stamp a flower onto the envelope in the left corner.
For a complete shopping list that will add all items to your shopping cart, please click the image below, or by clicking HERE.
Customer Appreciation. All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code 4UWADCQV qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF is a MEGA file with 15 different projects. This tutorial includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.
Post a Comment