Hello stamping friends. Welcome to my blog where I like to share hand-made paper projects. My share today is a card I made with a leftover kit from a class that I did for my sister. I'm calling this a split front card since the middle is missing. The stamp set is a sneak peek from the upcoming annual 2021-2022 catalog from Stampin' UP!® and is called Color & Contour (154994). My card base is Seaside Spray, which is not available as it is an outgoing in-color. You could substitute a Basic White card base in it's place. I have all of the measurements and instructions listed below for you, as well as a supply list.
Basic White (sample shows Seaside Spray): 4¼ x 7½ scored at 5½, 2 x 4¼, 3¾ x 2¼, 3½ x 4¾
Gorgeous Grape: 2 pieces 1¾ x 4, 2½ x 4 (sample shows this piece in Seaside Spray)
Hydrangea Hill designer paper: 4 x 5¼, 2 pieces ½ x 3¾Ribbon: 6-8"
- Adhere small designer paper pieces to the 1¾ x 4 Gorgeous Grape. Adhere here one to top section of card base (the section that measures 2 x 4¼)
- Cut the 2½ x 4 Gorgeous Grape with largest label die from Hippo & Friends
- Cut the 2¼ x 3¾ Basic White with the second to largest label die from Hippo & Friends
- Stamp the flower image onto the Basic White label with Basic Gray ink. Stamp the flowers with Highland Heather ink.
- Adhere the stamped layer to the Gorgeous Grape label.
- Adhere the large piece of designer paper to the inside of the card.
- Lay the remaining layer of Basic White on the inside of the card, but don't adhere it yet. Close the top flap down and position the bottom section of the card front (the 2 x 4¼ section of Basic White) even with the bottom of the inside. Lay the labels where you want them. This gives you an idea of where we are going to stamp the Hello with Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Stamp the remaining sentiment at the bottom of the Basic White layer that has the Hello on it. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Put adhesive at the top and bottom of the label. Line up the bottom section of the card front and add the label so that part is on the top section and part is on the bottom section.
- Tie a bow in the ribbon and add to card front.
I have a supply list HERE for you for all of the products that are currently available. You can also click the image below to get the supply list as well.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
Customer Appreciation. All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code 4UWADCQV qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF is a MEGA file with 15 different projects. This tutorial includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.