Hello my stamping friends. Welcome back to my blog. My share for you today show cases some new product coming up in the new annual 2021-2022 catalog that features the Hand-Penned Petals Bundle (#155492). It also has Hand-Penned 12 x 12 designer paper (#155499) that is absolutely gorgeous.
It has been a long time since I've inked up my embossing folder so I did that with the Brick & Mortar 3D folder. Please see below for all of the measurements and instructions for this card.
Thick Basic White: 4¼ x 11 scored at 5½, 3 x 3
Highland Heather: 4 x 5¼
Basic Black: 6 x 1
Pool Party: 4 x 2¾
Hand-Penned designer paper: 1¼ x 5½
Sheer Pool Party ribbon: 6-8"
- Ink up half of the brick & mortar 3D embossing folder with Highland Heather ink. Lay Highland Heather layer onto un-inked side, close and run through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. Rinse remaining ink off your folder by running it under some water.
- Adhere embossed layer to card base.
- Cut the black strip with the stitched, scalloped border die and adhere to the back of the designer paper strip. Adhere to left side of card front.
- Using the Scalloped Contours(#155560) dies, cut the Pool Party layer with the middle rectangle and adhere to card front.
- Stamp the flower image with Memento Black ink onto the 3 x 3 Thick Basic White layer. Color with Stampin' Blends Just Jade, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight and Highland Heather. Cut with coordinating die. Adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow and adhere to card front with mini glue dots.
- Randomly add 3 Elegant Faceted Gems
- For the inside and envelope stamp the flower image with Memento Black ink. Color the flowers by stamping the flowers in Daffodil Delight and Highland Heather. The images don't match exactly, but gives it a watercolor look.
I have a supplies list for you HERE for all of the products that are currently available, or you can click the picture below to get the supplies list.
Don't forget, I am taking reservations for my paper share, which includes the designer paper on this card. You can go to my blog post HERE for all the details.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
Customer Appreciation. All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code 4UWADCQV qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF is a MEGA file with 15 different projects. This tutorial includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.