Hello my stamping friends. I have a quick Easter card to share with you today using the Timeless Tulips stamp set with the Flowers For Every Season designer paper. I just love this print of the paper as it reminds me that spring is coming. I have all of the measurements and directions listed below for you, as well as a complete shopping list if you need any of these supplies.
Mist Moonlight - 8½ x 5½ scored at 4¼ for the card base
Bumblebee - 3½ x 5
Flowers For Every Season designer paper - 2 pieces cut at 4 x 5¼
Basic White - 4¼ x 3, 2¾ x 2¼, 3½ x 4¾
Metallic Stitched ribbon - about 8"
- Emboss the Bumblebee layer with the Parisian Flourish folder. Adhere to center of card base.
- Counting from the smallest stitched rectangle die, use the 5th smallest one to cut a frame into one layer of designer paper. Cut the other designer paper layer with the 6th smallest one.
- Adhere the frame with the smallest opening to the card front.
- Stamp the greeting onto the 2¼ x 3¾ Basic White layer with Highland Heather ink and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies. Adhere to center of frame with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow in the ribbon and add to label with mini glue dots.
- Add 3 sequins from the Artistry Blooms Sequins to the top of the label.
- From the 4¼ x 3 piece of Basic White, punch one medium daisy, one daisy, 1 ½ circle and two ¾ circle.
- Cut both daisy punches in quarters, so that you have 4 pairs of 2 petals. Adhere the larger ears to the back of the ¾ circles and the smaller ears to the back of the ½ circle. Tuck one larger bunny and the small bunny under the label on the card front.
- For the inside, adhere the 3½ x 4¾ Basic White to the center.
- Adhere the other frame to the inside of the card and once again, tuck the final bunny under the frame.
For a complete list of supplies used for this card, please click HERE, or you can also click the image below. This will add all of the supplies to your cart on my shopping page. If you don't need all of the supplies, just uncheck the items you already have.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
4UWADCQV qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF is all about the cute little Zany Zebra. This tutorial includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so that you will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.