Hello stamping friends. Welcome to my blog. My share today started with a color challenge of Poppy Parade, Pool Party and Crumb Cake. These are not colors I normally use, but I am pleased with the outcome. The stamp set I used is A Little Lace, which is an older set, that had never been inked up.
Crumb Cake - 4¼ x 11 scored at 5½, 4 x 5¼ cut with the Stitched Lace die
Pool Party - 2 pieces that are 4 x 5¼ cut with 2 of the Stitched Rectangle dies to make a frame. The outside finished size is 3-13/16 x 5-1/8 and the frame is about 7/16 wide.
Poppy Parade - 2½ x 4¾ cut with the Stitched Nested Labels die
Basic White - 2¼ x 4¼ for stamping and 3¼ x 4¾ for the inside
Playing With Patterns ribbon - 12"
- Adhere the Crumb Cake layer to the card base. I used a sponge and liquid glue along with my silicone mat to add the adhesive, but you could certainly use the adhesive sheets as well.
- Adhere the Pool Party frame to the card front with Stampin' Mini Dimensionals.
- Stamp the large floral image onto the 2¼ x 4¼ Basic White, before you die cut it, with Pool Party ink using the Stamparatus. Clean the stamp but leave on the Stamparatus and stamp the image again with VersaMark ink. Pour clear embossing powder over the stamped image and heat set.
- I added ink to a clear block and then used the Blender Pens to color the flowers. When I was done coloring, I wiped off the stamped image to remove any excess ink from the stamped image.
- Using the Stitched Nested Labels die, cut out the stamped image. Adhere to the Poppy Parade layer also cut with a size bigger of the Stitched Nested Labels.
- Wrap the ribbon around the stamped layers and tie a bow on the front. Adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- For the inside, I cut another frame from the Pool Party and adhered it to the inside. The greeting is stamped with Crumb Cake ink and the small flower image is stamped with Poppy Parade onto the Basic White layer 3¼ x 4¾.
- Stamp the small floral image onto the envelope with Poppy Parade ink.
I have a complete supplies list HERE, or you can click on the picture below as well.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
4UWADCQV qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF is all about the cute little Zany Zebra. This tutorial includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so that you will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.