Hello Stamping Friends. Welcome back to my blog. My share for you today includes a color theme with Rococo Rose and Gorgeous Grape. You may not know this, but on May 3rd Rococo Rose will be retired. If there are any of those products that you wish to have, I would get them now, as they will sell out quick once they are retired. The stamp set I am using today is Art Gallery and I just love these flowers. What's even better is that you can get the matching dies as well. When you buy the stamp set along with the dies you save 10%. If you are reading this on March 17, 2021 then any purchase of a minimum of $50 will get free shipping from Stampin' UP! Hurry tho, as this is just a 24 hour sale.
Rococo Rose- 4¼ x 11 scored at 5½ for the card base
Fine Art Floral Designer Paper - 2 pieces that are 4 x 5¼, 2¼ x 3-9/16 cut with the Rectangle Stitched dies
Gorgeous Grape - 2½ x 3-7/8
Basic White - 4 x 3 & 3½ x 4¾
Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate - 2¼ x 4¼
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
- Adhere 1 piece of the 4 x 5¼ pieces of designer paper to the card base and the other to the inside of the card.
- Adhere the Gorgeous Grape layer to the center of the card front.
- On the 4 x 3 Basic White stamp the flower, stem and greeting. The bold image of the flower is stamped with Rococo Rose, the line image is stamped with Gorgeous Grape. The stem is stamped with Garden Green and the greeting is stamped with Rococo Rose. Use the coordinating dies to cut out all of the stamped images.
- Remove the protective layer off of the silver side of the Acetate. Adhere across the center of the card front putting adhesive only in the middle.
- Adhere the Stitched Rectangle designer paper layer to center of card front.
- Adhere the flower and stem with stampin' dimensionals.
- Adhere the greeting across the stem.
- Randomly scatter the Metallic Pearls onto the card front. I put 3 in the middle of the flower and then scattered a few more.
- On the inside layer (3½ x 4¾ Basic White) stamp the flower and stem the same as the card front.
- Stamp the same flower and stem onto the envelope.
I have a complete supplies list HERE, or you can click on the picture below as well for the list.
4UWADCQV qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF is all about the cute little Zany Zebra. This tutorial includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so that you will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.