Hello, welcome to my blog. My share for you today includes products from the new 2020-2021 Annual catalog. I absolutely love this sunflower which comes from the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle. I paired some of the new in colors with some of the existing Stampin' UP! colors.
Thick Whisper White: 4¼ x 11 scored at 5½ for card base
Bumble Bee: 4 x 5¼ and 3½ x 3½
Regals Paper stack: 1½ x 1¾ and 2¼ x 3¼ (Blackberry Bliss)
2020-2022 In color paper stack: 2¼ x 1¾ and 1½ x 3¼ (Just Jade)
Cinnamon Cider: 3½ x 3½
Early Espresso: 1 x 1
Shaded Spruce: 1¾ x 2½
Whisper White: ¾ x 2¾
- Arrange the designer paper onto the Bumble Bee 4 x 5¼ layer making margins equal and adhere in place.
- Adhere the Bumble Bee layer to the card base.
- Stamp the large sunflower onto the Bumble Bee 3½ x 3½ layer with Crushed Curry ink. Cut with the outline sunflower die.
- Cut the detail sunflower out from the Cinnamon Cider layer. Adhere to stamped sunflower.
- Adhere the sunflower to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut the flower center out onto the Early Espresso layer and adhere to center of flower with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals. I used white, but I think the black ones would be better.
- Cut 2 of the outline leaves out from the Shaded Spruce layer and adhere to card front, tucking under the sunflower.
- Using the Stitched Rectangles cut the label out and then stamp the greeting using the Blossoms In Bloom stamp set and Shaded Spruce ink. Adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Scatter some of the In Color Enamel dots around the card front.
- On the inside stamp the smaller sunflower with Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp smaller sunflower onto the envelope with Early Espresso ink.
- Add some Wink of Stella to the Early Espresso flower center.
Customer Appreciation. All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code W2YJYURH qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF includes 8 cards and a box to put them in. This tutorial includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies list to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so that you will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7. This month I have a bonus PDF for you that includes the same 8 cards and box, but is made with the Ornate Garden specialty paper.
Post a Comment