Hello my stamping friends. I am excited to share a card made with new products that are available today. I am using the Sending Smiles bundle to make a cute birthday card. You could use this design for any of the sentiments in this set, which are awesome. I have all the measurements and instructions listed below for you, as well as a supply list.
Soft Seafoam: 8½ x 5½ scored at 4¼ for the card base, 4 x 4½
Orchid Oasis: 4⅛ x 5⅜
So Saffron designer paper: 4 x 5¼, 4 x ¾
Basic White: 4¾ x 3½, 4 x 2¾, 2 x 2½, 4 x 5¼
- Put an adhesive sheet on the back of the Orchid Oasis layer and die cut the detail Sending. Adhere the layer to the card front.
- Adhere the designer paper to the card front.
- Using the Stitched Rectangles, die cut the center of the 4¾ x 3½ Basic White with the rectangle that measures about 3⅞ x 2⅝. Adhere the frame to the card front.
- Using the Scalloped Contours dies, die cut the 4 x 2¾ with the middle rectangle. Using the Soft Seafoam and Orchid Oasis stamp and write markers, flick some ink by putting the wide tip in the cap and then flicking it out, causing splatters.
- Stamp the greeting on the scalloped rectangle with Orchid Oasis ink. Adhere to the center of the frame on card front.
- Stamp the stem onto the Soft Seafoam layer twice. Die cut both stems and the bold Sending die.
- Adhere the detailed Sending to the bold Sending.
- Adhere one of the stamped stems to the card front.
- Stamp the cone flower image twice onto the 2 x 2½ Basic White piece with Orchid Oasis ink. Stamp the flower center with So Saffron ink then die cut.
- With Stampin' dimensionals, adhere the flower and the Sending to the card front. If you loose the dot on the i in sending, you can use an In Color Matte Dot, which is what I had to do.
- For the inside adhere the designer paper strip to the left side of the 4 x 5¼ Basic White layer. Add the other stem and flower to the right side and then adhere to inside.
- On the envelope, stamp the stem in Soft Seafoam and the flower with Orchid Oasis and So Saffron.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
To get updates in your inbox when I post to my blog, please click HERE
For a list of the supplies I used click SUPPLIES or by clicking the picture below.
All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code 2TYDPEYJ qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's file includes all of the lables for the stamp sets, dies, punches and folders. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF tutorial. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.