Hello my stamping friends. My share for you today is a sympathy card for one of my friends who just lost her Dad. I am hoping this card brightens her day in this time of sorrow. I have all of the details for you below.
Smoky Slate: 4¼ x 11 scored at 5½
Coastal Cabana: 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
Basic Gray: 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Basic White: 2½ x 7½, 4 x 5¼
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
- Using the White Embossing Paste and the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks, spread some paste all over the Basic Gray layer. Using one of the spatulas, scrap the paste over the mask. You will want to work quickly and rinse off the mask and spatula right away as the paste dries quickly.
- Adhere the Coastal Cabana layer to the card base.
- Stamp the full flower image in Costal Cabana onto the 2½ x 7½ Basic White piece.
- Stamp the line image of the flower in Bermuda Bay.
- Stamp the stem and leaves in Granny Apple Green onto the same Basic White layer.
- Stamp the greeting onto the Basic White layer with Basic Gray.
- Use the coordinating dies to cut the flower, stem and leaves and the greeting.
- Make sure the paste is dry on the Basic Gray layer and then adhere to card front.
- Adhere the stem and leaves to the card front and then adhere the flower with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the greeting to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Scatter a few Elegant Gems onto the card front.
- For the inside, stamp the flowers and stem image at the bottom left side. I inked the flower part with Coastal Cabana and the leave side with Granny Apple Green. Then after I stamped it I used the small line image and stamped all three flowers using Bermuda Bay ink.
- For the envelope, stamp the large flower image and stem the same way that you stamped the flower for the front.
I have a complete supply list HERE, or by clicking on the picture below. This will add all of the supplies to your shopping cart, so just be sure to uncheck the items you already have.
Customer Appreciation. All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code VTEABJX6 qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF is all about the Colors & Contours bundle and the Hand-Penned Petals bundle. This tutorial includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.
Casinos that offer Bitcoin gaming - Lucky ClubReplyDelete
Find Casinos that offer Bitcoin gaming and other games from luckyclub.live this software provider and help them to create the best gambling experience possible. If you're Rating: 4.7 · 100 votes