Hello stamping friends. My share today comes to you from the annual catalog. I love the stamp set To A Wild Rose and decided to dig it out today. I don't use Cinnamon Cider often and thought I should create with it as well. I have paired it with Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy. I must say I am very pleased with how it turned out. Below I have listed the measurements and instructions for you.
Thick Whisper White: 4¼ x 11 scored at 5½
Night of Navy: 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
Cinnamon Cider: 3-7/8 x 5-3/16
Whisper White: 3¾ x 5, 2¾ x 2¾, 1-11/16 x 1¼ (stitched rectangle)
Vellum: scraps for leaf images
- Cut 2 of the small leaf images and 1 medium leaf image from vellum.
- From the Cinnamon Cider layer cut one small leaf and one medium leaf image.
- Adhere the Night of Navy layer to the card base.
- Adhere Cinnamon Cider layer to Night of Navy layer.
- On the 3¾ x 5 Whisper White layer sponge with Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy, giving it an Ombre look. Let the ink dry.
- With VersaMark ink, stamp the outline flower image randomly onto the sponged layer. Heat emboss with White embossing powder. Adhere this layer to the Cinnamon Cider layer.
- Stamp the greeting in Night of Navy onto the stitched rectangle.
- Stamp the outline flower image in Night of Navy onto the 2¾ Whisper White square.
- Color the flower with Stampin' Blends Dark Seaside Spray, Light Misty Moonlight and Dark Mango Melody.
- Adhere the leaf images to the back of the flower and then adhere to card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tuck the top left corner of greeting layer under the flower and adhere.
- Tie a tiny bow with the Cinnamon Cider ribbon and attach to the greeting layer.
- For the inside stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy and the outline flower image in Seaside Spray.
- On the envelope stamp the outline flower image in Seaside Spray.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
To shop with me please click HERE or click on the image below for a complete list of supplies used.
THCFMBC3 qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF is all about the Snow Wonder bundle and Beautiful Autumn, including 2 fancy folds and a little box along with 4 other cards. These tutorials includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies list to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so that you will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.
Post a Comment