Hello my stamping friends. I have a cute buckle card to share with you today using products from the new 2020 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration brochure. I love how Stampin' Up! coordinates catalog items with the free products that we can earn. With each $50 (before tax and shipping) you can choose a free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. There are no limits on the number you can earn. My card today uses the stamp set Honey Bee from the mini catalog and the designer series paper Golden Honey from Sale-A-Bration. Below I have all of the measurements and instructions for you.
Basic Black: 8¾ x 4¼ scored at 5½; 8½ x 3 scored at 4¼
Gold Foil: 4½ x 3¼; 2½ x 5
Whisper White: 4 x 2¾, 3 x 1¾
Designer Series Paper: 4 x 2¾; 4 x 3
- Fold both Basic Black layers on the score lines. The larger layer is the card base and opens from the right. Adhere the 4 x 3 designer series paper to the front panel.
- With the Classic Label punch we are going to make a vertical slot. Push the punch all the way into the card front panel, lining the edge of the punch up with the edge of the designer series paper. Slide the punch and line up with the opposite edge of the designer series paper and punch again. Make sure you push the punch all the way in for both punches.
- Adhere the smaller layer of Basic Black to the largest Gold Foil layer. Adhere to inside card, opening from the left.
- Stamp two small bees with Memento Black ink onto the Whisper White layer then adhere inside the smaller Basic Black layer.
- Adhere the 4 x 2¾ designer series paper to the front of the smaller Basic Black layer.
- Tuck the edge of the smaller Basic Black into the slot to close the card.
- Stamp the greeting with Memento Black ink onto the 3 x 1¼ Whisper White layer and cut with the smaller label die from Painted Labels. Make sure the greeting is more to the right when cutting.
- Cut the large detailed bee out of the gold foil, leaving room to punch the Label Me Lovely punch.
- Adhere the gold label to card front. Add the greeting layer with dimensionals and then the detailed bee with liquid glue.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.