Hello my stamping friends. I haven't posted in awhile, but I hope to get better at that. My project for you today features the Two-Tone Flora bundle in the Jan - April 2023 Mini Catalog. I love love love this bundle. The flowers stamp beautifully and the dies are real easy to line up. I paired this bundle with the Fancy Flora 6x6 designer paper, which is part of the Two-Tone Flora Suite. Below I have all of my measurements and instructions for you as well as the supply list.
Fresh Freesia: 8½ x 5½ scored at 1¼ x 5¼ and a piece 2¾ x 3
Basic White: 2½ x 2¾ and 4 x 5¼ and 2 x 5 for stamping
Fancy Flora designer paper: 2¾ x 5¼ * 2 if you want one inside and 1 x 5¼ and ½ x 5¼
- Fold card base in half and then fold the 1¼ section back onto card front.
- Adhere designer paper on card front and the 1¼ section
- Adhere designer paper to left inside section of card base
- Stamp the greeting onto the Basic White 2½ x 2¾ layer towards the bottom center with Basic Gray ink
- Stamp the inside of the flowers with Basic Gray ink and then the full flower images in Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue and Calypso Coral (stamped off). Cut with coordinating dies.
- Stamp the leaves in Soft Sea Foam ink and cut with coordinating dies.
- Adhere the Basic White layer to the Fresh Freesia layer.
- Adhere the flowers to the Basic White layer. I used dimensionals on the large flower and the small flowers and leaves flat.
- Add adhesive to the back of the Fresh Freesia just in the center and adhere to the 1¼ section of card base. Make sure your adhesive doesn't pass this section.
- Adhere the ½ designer paper strip onto the 4 x 5¼ Basic White layer on the left side. Stamp the sentiment in Fresh Freesia. Adhere to inside card base
- Stamp the flower onto the envelope.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
To get updates in your inbox when I post to my blog, please click HERE
I have the complete supplies list for you. Just click the image below to be directed to my online store or you can SHOP HERE. This link will add all items to your cart so just be sure to remove the items you already have.
All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code 6R6U6TA qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's file includes the labels for all of the stamps, dies folders and punches in the Jan-April 2023 Mini. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF tutorial. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.