Hello my stamping friends. I am excited that you joined me today as I am participating in a blog hop with my teammates showcasing the After The Storm stamp set. My upline, "Frenchie" France Martin, helped to create this set for her Million Dollar Personal Sales achievement. This is extra special for me as I got to go to the home office with her on her trip and got to see this set come alive.
There are 24 projects that are part of the customer appreciation tutorial, and today I am sharing one of my projects with you.
This set is so versatile and works great with many of the other stamp sets in the catalog. For this card, I chose to pair it with Mountain Air and the Evergreen Border Punch. I love how it turned out. You can see all the details below, as well as a video to go with it.
· Basic White Thick: 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
· Smoky Slate: 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
· Basic White: 2 pieces of 4 x 5¼
· Evening Evergreen: 1½ x 5½
- Stamp the mountains onto one of the 4 x 5½ Basic White layers towards the bottom. Stamp again without reinking and moving the stamp over and up a little from the first mountains.
- Stamp the line of trees along the bottom edge of both Basic White layers with Soft Succulent ink.
- On the layer with the mountains, stamp the rays with VersaMark ink diagonally so it shines on the mountains.
- Sprinkle clear embossing powder over the rays and heat set.
- Stamp a large cloud and small cloud with VersaMark and sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat set.
- With Blender Brushes, sponge Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo over the rays.
- Sponge the tops of the mountains with Flirty Flamingo and then the rest of the sky with Balmy Blue. Wipe the embossed area with tissue to remove the excess ink.
- Add three birds with Smoky Slate ink. Adhere this layer to the Smoky Slate layer and then onto the card base.
- Punch the evergreen trees out of the Evening Evergreen layer and adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Snip off the ends to make the trees fit on the sponged layer.
- On the inside layer stamp the sentiment with Daffodil Delight ink.
- Stamp the line of trees onto the envelope with Soft Succulent ink.
I have a video to show you just how I made this card. You can view it by clicking HERE or clicking the video below.
There are more After The Storm projects waiting for you. Be sure to hop on to each blog, you surely don’t want to miss any of the amazing projects.
You can also click the names below to go to our blog posts.
I have a complete supplies list for you HERE. This will add all of the supplies I used into your shopping cart with me so just remember to uncheck the items you already have. You can also access the supplies list by clicking the picture below:
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
Customer Appreciation. All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed in my online store with Hostess Code VTEABJX6 qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF is a MEGA file with 24 different projects all using the After The Storm stamp set. This tutorial includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.