Hello stamping friends. My share for you today was inspired by a teammate of mine. I love coloring with with our Stampin' Blends markers and the True Love designer paper is gorgeous in the black and white, but wow, some color really makes it pop. I am a purple lover so I colored the flowers with the Highland Heather blends, the leaves with Just Jade and the flower centers are Mango Melody dark.
Highland Heather: 8½ x 5½ scored at 4¼
Just Jade: 4 x 5¼ (two of this size)
True Love designer paper: 3¾ x 5
Basic White: 4¼ x 5½, 3½ x 4¾ for the inside and 2 x 1½
Just Jade ribbon: 22"
- With the Label Me Fancy punch, punch a label out of the middle of the Just Jade layer.
- Color the flowers on the designer paper with the Stampin' Blends markers.
- In one of the spritzers, mix Rubbing Alcohol, Champagne Shimmer Paint and Highland Heather re-inker. Spray the designer paper a couple of times and set aside to dry.
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp all of the Many Messages onto the 4¼ x 5½ Basic White with Memento Black ink. You may need to stamp a couple of times to get all of the greetings stamped well. Then die cut with the coordinating die. Sponge edges of greeting with Highland Heather ink.
- With Stampin' Dimensionals, adhere the greeting to the punch Just Jade image.
- Adhere the designer paper layer to the Just Jade layer. Wrap the ribbon around these layers and tie a bow on the front.
- Adhere the greeting to the card front and randomly add some Pastel Pearls.
- For the inside, stamp the small flower from Forever & Always stamp set and cut with the coordinating die. Color with Stampin' Blends markers.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 3½ x 4¾ Basic White layer in Highland Heather ink. Adhere this layer to the Just Jade layer and then inside the card. Add the die cut flower.
- Stamp the small flower onto the envelope with Highland Heather ink.
Click the picture below for a complete list of supplies I used on this project. With one click, you can add all of the supplies to your shopping cart, just remember to uncheck the items you don't need.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
RRUVYYSF qualifies for the FREE PDF. This month's PDF is all about Nothing's Better Than bundle, including 4 cards and a little bottle topper. This tutorial includes all of the measurements, instructions and supplies to recreate these projects. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so that you will get all the stamping rewards and I will still send you the PDF. All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me 24/7.
Post a Comment