Hello, it's so good to see you here. I have been missing for awhile, but I'm back now. My share today was put together with some paper scraps I had laying on my table. A while back I had stamped the dragonfly and then never did anything with it. I was tidying up my area and ran across it so thought I would put it to good use.
Base: Crumb Cake, 8½ x 5½ folded in half at 4¼
Whisper White: 2¾ x 2¾ & 4½ x 3¼
Elegant Eggplant: finished size 2 5/8 x 2 5/8, cut with Stitched Shape Framelits, square
Design Series Paper: Eastern Palace Specialty - 1 x 5½, Subtle Stack Wisteria Wonder 1 x 5
Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper 4½ x 3¼
Stamp Sets: Timeless Textures, Jar of Love
Ink: Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Clear Wink of Stella, VersaMark
Accessories: Stitched Shape Framelits, Banner Triple Punch, Detailed Dragonfly thinlits, white embossing powder
- using the flourish stamp from Timeless Textures, stamp the card base using crumb cake ink
- using the polka dots from the same set, stamp randomly with Sahara Sand ink
- punch both of the 1" strips with the Banner Triple punch, adhere to card base
- make some splatters on the Elegant Eggplant square with the clear wink of stella pen. You can do this by hitting the wink of stella against another marker
- using VersaMark ink and the Jar of Love set, stamp Hello onto the Elegant Eggplant square, heat emboss with white embossing powder. Adhere to white square and then to card base.
- on the other whisper white piece trace the largest detailed dragonfly thinlit with a pencil. Samp the wings randomly using the flourish stamp and Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant inks. Make sure you clean the stamp between each color. Fussy cut just the wings, you don't need the body for this part.
- cut the largest detailed dragonfly from the glimmer paper and adhere to the wings you stamped. Add to Elegant Eggplant square
Well, that does it for today. Thank you so much for stopping by!! I really appreciate it.
My Supplies List:
Thank you so much!